COVID Safe Protocol
PTAS have implemented a number of protocols to enable us to continue operations as an essential service to the public infrastructure sector.
The continuously changing situation, nationally and locally, is providing its challenges. We align our activities with current advice from Federal and State Governments and continue to assess the appropriateness of our current actions and future plans to protect the health, safety and wellbeing of our staff, contractors, customers and the community at this time.
Our Business Continuity Plan was actioned early and allowed PTAS to maintain its operations to the benefit of clients, suppliers and staff. A number of important protocols have been implemented;
- Regular toolbox updates and other communication advise on health symptoms, limiting visitors, restrictions on social gatherings, testing, travel and meetings.
- Process workflow changes to maximise social distancing within the work environment.
- Heightened hygiene requirements across our entire office and field-based workforce. Elevate cleaning regime.
- Restrictions on travel and attendance to siteworks for non-essential staff.
- Utilised PTAS staff that live in NSW (Tweed Shire), to support projects that may be constrained by border travel restrictions.
- Ensuring that staff and visitors who are feeling unwell are not attending our facilities. Assisting in securing medical screening checks.
- Expanded utilisation of online web conference, WFH access and other remote working tools to support operations.
- Review of supply channels to forecast and carry many essential materials.
Continuity of Work requires heightened engagement with all clients and suppliers to assess the continuation of current and planned programs of work so we can in turn continue to engage workforce and provide staff and suppliers with certainty over the continuity of work. This is important so that PTAS can meet COVID-19’s unfolding challenges and continue to deliver safely for all concerned.
We are in this together and will come through this together.
COVID Health Declaration
To help us keep you safe a PTAS Sign on and COVID Declaration is available on the following link.
It may be convenient to complete this before coming to our worksites. Thanks.
We can provide link to sign out when you onsite or use the QR Codes here.
Site In – COVID
Site Out – COVID
Would you like to know more?
Our design and engineering services include : conception, design, scheduling, project management, software, installation, commissioning and testing.
We aim to keep our clients completely satisfied from start to finish.
Stay In Contact
PTAS would like to keep you informed on our recent projects, new product innovations, people and commentary on industry issues.